Ajay Devgn is all set for the release of his Golmaal 3

Ajay_Devgan1

Apparently, the sequel is going to be whackier and funnier than ever before. “We also have an interesting story and a nice emotional angle to it which will touch your heart” says Ajay.

The earlier sequels had him being naughty and bratty but his role in Golmaal 3, says Ajay is that of a man who is a bit crazy and mad. “My character is short tempered and he keeps breaking fingers, that’s why he has the edgy look. I am more like a child who gets upset for no reason,” he says.

The film will also see Kunal Khemu in one of the roles. It may be recalled that Ajay worked with Kunal as a child star in Zakhm in 1998. “Yes he reminded me about it on the first day of the shoot. Kunal is a good actor and he’s grown now. But he was always a talented kid.”

Ajay will be seen doing death-defying stunts in the film. “This time we have blown more cars. I will be seen standing between two cars. The last time I did that was for my debut venture Phool Aur Kaante. It’s a big scene. I have been lucky to work with different genres. I got a chance to work with good directors at the right time and experiment with roles.”


Right now Ajay is busy shuttling from London to Mumbai shooting for Priyadarshan’s Tez in London. “I can’t talk much, but yes it’s an action film. I will be releasing my next Toonpur Ka Super Hero an animated venture soon,” he adds.

Comments

Popular Posts