Farah gets gift as carton dispers

farah_khan1

Director Farah Khan, who joined Twitter just a couple of days ago, has made an instant impact on twittervese.

She was sent a carton of diapers by a company. Just read what she tweeted on Thursday: "Hey after reading my tweet yesterday bout diaper shortage,the company that makes Pampers sndng me a carton of diapers!twitter ki jai ho !"

But, later she says with gentle humour typical of her: "Sm1 just asked me what will I do with the diapers?! They r 4 my babies stupid.I’m fully toilet trained!"

On Wednesday, she had tweeted, "Diaper shortage in the city!its true,don’t laugh!I guess better start my babies ka toilet training 2day.hey bhagvan,pampers bhejo."


And read these tweets on herself: "Ankush has called me "Mother three sa".hahaha,good 1" and, "I’m a human trampoline.3 babies jumping on me! ok no stupid jokes on that pls.hahaha."

Comments

Popular Posts