Deepika Padukone says 2010 has been a great year..

Deepika1

Deepika Padukone says 2010 has been a great year for her as she had three releases and two more are in the pipeline.

“It’s been a great year for me. I already had three releases this year and two more are ready to come - ‘Break Ke Baad’ and ‘Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey’, which will release just a week apart,” Deepika told reporters.

The 24-year-old actress was seen in “Karthik Calling Karthik”, “Housefull” and “Lafangey Parindey” this year.


“The next couple of months will be exciting for me because I have never done two films that released at the same time. So in terms of promotion and just to watch the reaction of the people seeing me in two completely different looks, will be quite interesting to see,” she added.

Comments

Popular Posts