The Suspected Shoplifter

I was at a music store and checking out the records, (I'm really into vinyl) and find nothing that interests me, so I say, "Have a nice day" and as I was walking out of a music store I tucked in my shirt.

The guy at the door stops me and says, "All right, Bubba, I know you have got a record in your pants."

I pull away from him and say, "I don't. I have nothing of yours buddy!"

He refuses to let me go and pulls me into the back room where his boss, the owner or the store, who was this tall sexy redhead, was.

She takes hold of me and the door man walks back to his position.

She interrogates me, and I hold my ground. She said if I don't produce a record, she will call the cops.

Right about then I got so frustrated that I pull down my pants and show her what I got.

She starts giving me a blow job telling me how sorry she was for falsely accusing me, and she insists on walking me out of the store.

As we passed the door man shouts "Was there a record? Did he have the record?"

The owner said "No, but he missed it by only a half inch."

Comments

Popular Posts