Salman make sure the contestants don’t turn too voyeuristic

salman1

Salman Khan seems to have matured a lot over the years. The actor, who was once known for his short temper, is now even laughing at himself on occasions. At the launch of Bigg Boss 4, when Salman was asked how would he deal with the inmates of the house, the actor shot back saying, “I have lived with inmates, so I’d be happy to deal with them.”

Salman will be the fourth celebrity to watch over the contestants, after Arshad Warsi, Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchan in the first three seasons. But he wouldn’t want to be inside the house, he says. “I wouldn’t want the camera to constantly follow my private life. But yes I am looking forward to have some fun with them. I have watched the show and enjoyed it immensely and this time I’ll enjoy it more because I’ll be the host,” he says. “With due respect to Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchan, I plan to make the show more interesting,” adds the actor on a cheeky note.

But when asked that if he had no choice, who would he prefer to be locked up with, Salman retorts, “Many whose names I can’t reveal to you. But yes, if Sanjay Dutt comes along, we will have great fun.”

Salman says that he’ll make sure the contestants don’t turn too voyeuristic. Speaking of controversies on the show, he says, “Competition is always there in any field. As long as it is healthy it is fine. Bigg Boss has always confused me. It is amazing to see how people react under unique circumstances and to what level they can go to win the show. People enter the house as celebrities but once inside they become real people.”


Salman’s previous show Dus Ka Dum was a huge hit, which raises expectations for Big Boss. “I am a common man. I have a lot of respect for my audience. I don’t care about this celebrity image and I connect to people because I don’t differentiate. Moreover I’m a straightforward person who can’t play politics and mask my feelings,” he confesses. Speaking of the real big boss in his life he says, “It’s my dad. He controls all my actions and reactions.”

Comments

Popular Posts