Exclusive hot n sexy wallpapers,photos of hot indian actress Bindu Madhavi


Bindu Madhavi LATEST NEWS:


I had a stiff resistance from my father when I told him that I would get into modeling and do the ramp shows. My father did not speak to me for six months. After that he understood and said that I have to return to studies if I were not successful in it. I could get nice modeling assignments in Chennai and walked in 20 ramp shows. My father encouraged me when I got an offer for Avakai Biryani because he trusts the clean image of Sekhar Kammula.

He is very professional. He is a perfectionist. He concentrates on all aspect when he is at sets. He is a very serious actor unlike me.

I heard that directors do shout at actors. But, Anish is a cool person. He pampers his actors a lot so that he could extract the best from us.

I wanted to become airhostess when I was a kid. Then I wanted to become a pilot. After watching Coyote Ugly (2000) film, I wanted to become a bar tender. Becoming heroine is my dream and I aspired to become a model.

People say that my eyes are big and expressive. My big eyes help me to convey emotions in films. And I am a proud owner of lovely dimples. My weakness is that I trust people very easily.

Comments

Popular Posts