Exclusive hot n sexy wallpapers,photos of hot indian actress Bindu Madhavi

Bindu Madhavi LATEST NEWS:

Here is good news for Telugu film audience. After many years, we get to watch the splendid performance of an accha Telugu Adapilla, thanks to finer tastes of Sekhar Kammula. Let’s welcome Bindu Madhavi, our own Telugu girl who is making her debut in Tollywood with Anish Kurivilla’s Avakai Biryani. Director turned producer Sekhar Kammula has in fact handpicked her, to suit the tastes of Telugu audience. Bindu Madhavi plays the role of a saree-clad pickle seller and looks equally gorgeous in trendy apparel too. She speaks about herself, family, and passion for films in an exclusive interview.

I was born in Madanapalli. My father is an assistant commissioner in commercial tax department. Since he is a government employee, we had to shift to various places like Tirupati, Nellore, Guntur, Vijayawada and Hyderabad. My father is working in Hyderabad now. I did my studies from +1 onwards in Chennai. I completed my degree in bio technology now.

I have always been an average student at studies and I had an inclination towards cultural activities. I used to participate in cultural activities and win prizes in most of them. I started my modeling career
with a print ad for Saravana stores sarees. Sekhar Kammula and Anish Kuruvilla saw my work in Tata Gold (Tanishq from Titan) advertisement and called me for an audition.

Comments

Popular Posts