Exclusive hot n sexy wallpapers,photos of hot indian actress Bhavana


BHAVANA LATEST NEWS:

I don't have any filmy background. Just I have been passionate about films since my childhood. After doing my 10th class, I was even more possessed with a burning desire to become an actress. I got the offer in Malayalam film – Chintamani Kolai Case. Shaji Kailas directed it. Suresh Gopi was my costar. It was a stupendous hit there. I think it also came in Telugu. My education was stopped with just intermediate. Later, I did some good films at my home industry, before getting into Kollywood. Now, I am in Telugu setting my foot here with Ontari. I am thankful to all the Telugu people, who really liked me. Wherever I move in Hyderabad, people, mostly the youth, recognize me and extend very friendly gesture, saying I simply rocked with moving performance in Ontari.
God alone is my godfather. I don't need to tell you much. It is really tough to get into the glamour world. Even if we enter, the longevity is doubtful. Trends are changing. Different scripts are coming up every day. I believe in God and He will continuously help people who ever keep trying to improve their knowledge in their respective fields. I respect talent. This attitude always protects me in the profession and personal life as well.

Comments

Popular Posts