Exclusive hot n sexy wallpapers,photos of hot indian actress Bindu Madhavi


Bindu Madhavi LATEST NEWS:

I am a fan of Aishwarya Rai and I heard that she really ate green chilies in order to get the real effect while doing Hum Dil Dechuke Hain Sanam. I always wanted to do such kind of feat if the scene demands. And when there is a scene in Avakai Biryani where I eat 7-8 green chilies, the director asked me to use glycerin. But it was an opportunity I was anxiously looking forward to, I ate 7-8 chilies for real and got the desired effect. But I had to suffer for the next one hour, as we could not get sugar.

We shot Avakai Biryani in a remote village near by Vikarabad. We operate from Vikarabad. We were traveling back to Vikarabad at 3 am after a late night shoot. Actors were sitting in a vehicle which was traveling ahead. Anish and the technical team were sitting in another car. I got a weird idea and stopped the vehicle. I got down, smeared kajal (eye make-up) all around eyes and let my hair open. When Anish’s vehicle approached, I suddenly ran into the road. The driver stopped it just an inch away. Anish got shocked and scared so much that he refused to talk to me for the next two days. He said that he would cast me as main lead if he attempts any horror film in the future.

Favourites:

Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu and Bhumika Chawla. I became fans of Pawan Kalyan and Bhumika Chawla after watching Kushi. I became a fan of Mahesh Babu after watching Pokiri.

Sekhar Kammula knew that I am a fan of Pawan Kalyan. He promised me a autograph from Pawan Kalyan if I do a good job in Avakai Biryani.

Comments

Popular Posts